thank you for letting me join your group.
I'm recovering from MFS. It’s been two years and the latest EMG still shows no activity in sensory nerves, although I have made quite some progress. I was hoping to get some info from members that have tried out any kind of alternative approach (meaning anything beside immunoglobulin treatment, physiotherapy and B complex). I've tried quite a few things, none of them had any big effect, but I don’t know how my recovery would go without them.
This is my list:
- Biotherapy (once a week for three months)
- Bioresonancetherapy (for over a year, dealing with Candida, bacteria, amalgam...)
- Acupuncture, including Chinese herbs (26 times)
- food changes: green juices (all the time), got tested for food intolerance (showed wheat, cow milk), tried paleo diet for a month (I really didn’t like it), taking B complex and Omega 3 daily
- Reflexotherapy of the feet (once a week for four months)
- magnetotherapy pillow (2-3 times a day for three months)
- Reconnection (three therapies)
- getting a dog :)
Please share your experience :)