12% for FLA!

I was just noticing that 7 of us out of the 57 members here live in Florida! WOW! That's 12%That's a lot for one state although I know most of us in Florida are from somewhere else originally. I am from Pennsylvania (No. of Philly) originally. If anyone who lives in FL now wants to chat with me, I check on here about once a week or so. I live north of Tampa/Clearwater. On November 30th, I am headed to Chicago to Northwestern Univ to talk to the doctors there about a stem cell transplant to treat this disease once and for all!

God bless us all for having to deal with this disease!!

Wendy

Hi Wendy,Bonnie from Lithia,FL I am 57 and have had symptoms since age 10. I was born and raised in WV and moved to FL 5 years ago. I have tried to trace my symptons back to annual Tetanus injections received as a child to prepair for out door activities such as camping. Later as a health care professional, we were always encouraged tohave the annual FLU vaccine including the SWINE flu vaccines from late 70’s. My systems went 100% 2 years ago. Just had IVIG dosing Thursday and Friday.May God bless.

Hi Bonnie! We aren’t too far apart! The company I work for has it’s main office in Brandon. I’ve been on disability since diagnosed in Dec '10 though. I live in New Port Richey, Pasco County. I moved down in 1996. I’m 55 yrs old and was dxed 2 days after my birthday! YUCK!

Hi Wendy,good to hear from you. We need to get together for lunch or dinner. My company ins has moved me to long term disability as of this week. I am on FaceBook, Bonnie Tilley-Khan also. Phone 813-■■■■■■■■.Best of Reguards,Bonnie

Hi, I live Just west of Orlando, and am very interested in hearing how your visit goes wiyh NWU. please keep us informed. I am still learning about our condition.