By the time I get ready, I'm almost too tired to go!

I'll tell you, by the time I bathe, wash, dry, curl my hair, put on a speck of makeup and get dressed, I'm about wiped out! Going to my granddaughter's birthday dinner was like crawling out of the grave!

Is there anyone else that feels this way?

Yes, me too! I thought I was the only one. Happens every time. I do it in stages now and rest in between. I also have a problem the day after as well. Totally wiped out and sometimes it can take me days to get back to 'normal'.

Yes! That is one of the reasons I need afternoon appt. I blame my meds.,but without them I am worse. The pervasive tiredness is one of the worst parts of CMT. I want to do so much more,but I just don’t have the energy. I had two iron infusions,I don’t think there was much difference after. The doctor said I may need B12 shots. I take vitamins everyday,but it doesn’t seem to matter. I get plenty of sleep,but still the same. I have come to accept it. It is what it is.

Oh, I know PCM, I spend a heck of a lot of time resting! And here is where I come to rest when I'm not quite ready to flop!

Karen, I think that whenever disease is present, it throws the entire system out of whack, and your body has to work so very hard to do the most trivial of things sometimes. Add that never ending flu like feeling, fatigue and pain and it's a struggle to do the most trivial thing sometimes.

We all push to accomplish things, but sometimes there just isn't any push!

Yes indeed, afternoon appointments! Always!

I just hate thinking about how this will be as I age. One day at a time I guess. I try to not nap during the day,but as soon as my head hits the pillow at night I am out!

You are so fortunate to be able to sleep normal hours! I'm very glad for you!

I have stopped wearing make up years ago I poked the mascara brush in my eye, not worth it to me, "take me as I am" natural.

I getting to that point too, Rita! Not sure how much longer I can go through it either! With the Sjogren's Syndrome, my eyes are as dry as the Sahara, so I'm constantly putting drops or even water in them, so the mascara and liner just irriate them and then it all runs! I'm sometimes a real mess!