Coffee chat Metro Detroit

Hi All,

I'm trying to pull together a little coffee chat in metro Detroit to connect face-to-face. I saw a couple of you on the member map but if you are interested, let me know

Thanks,

Julie Lee

Or respond here :slight_smile:

You have cidp and live in Detroit? I met a very special friend that lives in Alpena, Michigan. I am always looking to meet friends with this ridiculous and crazy condition. I also found a couple of others in Michigan. I get so excited to meet others with this condition. I have not met anyone in person, only on line. Maybe one day....Let me know more about the meeting you are planning. Thank you. Donna

Jeanbell- yes I have CIDP and le in the metro detroit area. I definitely think its priceless to connect with others that have this rare condition. The online forums have been really helpful to and i’m definitely grateful for this outlet. i’m hoping to pull together a group before the holidays maybe in the Canton area. I will keep you posted! thanks!
Julie

Julie, Where is Canton? And yes. It is priceless to connect with others. I am also on a FB site for cidp. and another one on FB that is private. They are great.

Jmlz said:

Jeanbell- yes I have CIDP and le in the metro detroit area. I definitely think its priceless to connect with others that have this rare condition. The online forums have been really helpful to and i'm definitely grateful for this outlet. i'm hoping to pull together a group before the holidays maybe in the Canton area. I will keep you posted! thanks!
Julie

Canton is a suburb of metro detroit about 30 min west I the city. It’s where they have IKEA :slight_smile: