The Time Is Now: This Is Where the End of CMT Begins!
Do You Want to Get More Involved with the CMTA Community?
The CMTA is currently looking for dedicated and committed individuals to step up as CMTA support and action group facilitators. The CMTA's support and action group facilitators organize and run local, quarterly CMT meetings. As a support and action group facilitator, we ask that you:
- Are a member of the CMTA
- Have basic knowledge of CMT and the CMTA
- Have basic computer and organizational skills
- Are willing to involve group members in one fundraising event per year (the CMTA will offer guidance and structure)
- Are willing to monitor on-line activities on the CMTA’s website
- Among the many benefits of becoming a CMTA support and action group facilitator, you will:
- Become an integral part of the CMTA's national support and action group network
- Work directly with the CMTA, its staff, board members and physicians
- Receive updated and first-hand information about CMTA-related research
- Meet others with CMT nationwide and globally
- Reap immeasurable rewards through having a positive and long-lasting impact on your community
If you are interested in joining our growing team of CMTA volunteers, please contact Jeana Sweeney at ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■. We look forward to hearing from you!! Jeana Sweeney Director of Community Services Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association Phone: (610) ■■■■■■■■ Email: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Resource: Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association PO Box 105 Glenolden, PA 19036 1-800.606.2682 • 610.499.9264 • fax: 610.499.9267 • ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■