Foot pain

I wanted to pass along to all who have foot pain, something I found called “toe alignment socks”. They are basically socks with the toe part cut out with fabric strips that go in between your toes to separate them. They supposedly “realign” your feet. They straighten toes that are curling and realign the bones that are out of place from bunions. In my case I have both problems plus a Morton’s neuroma (pinched nerve) that has added a lot of pain. When I put these socks on it straightens my toes and takes the pressure off of the neuroma. Just wanted to pass this along in case it proves useful to someone else!

Would you mind posting where you found them and a "ballpark" of what they cost?

Thank you so much~

I found them online and ordered from a store : www.healthyfeet.com. They are about $19.00. There are other places online that sell them too, like amazon or www.footsmart.com.

Char68 said:

Would you mind posting where you found them and a "ballpark" of what they cost?

Thank you so much~

Talking about foot pain. one common discomfort is swollen feet and ankles due to water retention. I have CIDP and due to poor blood circulation it affected me from my waist down to my legs and feet. , it has been a daily agony. A part of my therapy is walking in water (swimming) and after an hour I noticed that my swollen foot and ankles shrank to normal size. I do this every other day. Exercising in the pool have improved my condition. From wheelchair to walker and hopefully a cane in a few weeks to come.

1 Like