There was an article in the Briytish Daily Mail on the 7th July. The actual article wasn.t of great importance, a young man got gastro enteritis from uncooked chicken at a hotel in Mexico and intends sueing the holiday company, however, the journalist had attached a video regarding GBS and handling chicken. My daughter rremains paralysed 18 months after eating chicken contaminated with Campylobacter. The heatening information is that a woman sho had the same symptons thirteen years ago, was in a wheelchair for two years - now walks very well alkbeit with a cane, Excellent news, recovery is possible. I shall show the video to my darling daughter and hope she has a similar outcome. I hope this link helps don’t worry about all the text: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678654/Couple-say-2-500-anniversary-Thomas-Cook-holiday-ruined-food-poisoning-served-RAW-chicken.html"