It was the calm before the storm

I thought I was going to be scot free minimal pain no adverse effects. Well by that evening I felt like I was getting the flu. shaking chills,dizziness, fatigue, & double vision. The fatigue was killer didn't want to eat but I had to drink to protect my kidneys. Finally Wednesday I felt like the "old me" unfortunately the pain came back with a vengeance.

I also can't take pain meds. The prednisone was so great and did help with pain. I've had too much so now I'm not tolerating that either. IVIG used to take 5 to 10 days to kick in, the first several times . Now it's 3 days. So hopefully you will feel more benefits that are still to come.

If I can just get a handle on the pain I could roll with the punches. I wonder did you ever had slight bleeding from your nose. Not a full blown nose bleed but certainly enough to notice.

Yes, I have had slight nose bleeds. I don't know why that is though. My airways feel sore sometimes. The air burns like it's dry even in high humidity. I wonder if it's the same burn feeling that I get in my hands and feet. I just finished ivig infusion and the pain makes me want to crawl out of my skin. I am telling myself it will be better tomorrow.

Got notice Social Security denied my claim. My first response was one of anger. They said with treatment I can recover and work again. I was earning a good salary I would rather work than just get 1400 a month… I need to figure this out