Sleep

I and my doctors feel I am on the mend.
But I wish I could sleep.I go to bed at 10 pm and sleep until 1 am. Then I am awake for the next 3 or 4 hours

This happened to me too. I used to wake up twice a night like clockwork. The weirdest shows come on t.v. at night. I finally got where I could just go back to sleep when I would wake up. I still notice nerve activity at night but it's so much better than at first.

In the hospital initially they asked me what my problem was and why I had trouble sleeping and staying asleep. They didn't understand. I would say that the nerves were twitching so badly and there was just so much activity in my body that it was hard to sleep through it. And then the burning pain was a whole different story.

It's been 15 months out for me and I am just now sleeping through the night without waking up. I still have some pain sometimes at night but not so much during the day. I think I get tight or stiff but never before this. My nights have always been worse since this happened to me. I used to not really look forward to sleep because it didn't feel very peaceful but I knew I needed it for healing. Lack of sleep takes such a toll!