Struggling with pain in ankles legs hands

I wonder do others struggle with pain in hands and. Feet and ankles and legs. And tired

Yes, those symptoms are extremely common. In fact, probably the most common. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a lot one can do. Search the forum, there are some who report positive results from certain vitamin regemins. I can't personally endorse any. My personal strategy is "live with it." Since my pain isn't debilitating, I can do that. There are some pain medications that are reported to help, but they usually come with unpleasant side effects. Good luck!

Thank you I appreciate your comment. I feel depressed but thank god I have faith that helps me !

Have a lot of pain in one foot. I take gabapentin for it. I don’t know how much good it does but I’m afraid to stop and find out since it can be pretty bad at times with it.

I have continued to have pain in my hands and feet and a pins and needles feeling in my feet every time I stand to walk that gradually subsides as I walk. In my experience, these symptoms increase in severity when I am stressed, fatigued or cold. I have also learned to "live with it".

Charlotte said:

I have continued to have pain in my hands and feet and a pins and needles feeling in my feet every time I stand to walk that gradually subsides as I walk. In my experience, these symptoms increase in severity when I am stressed, fatigued or cold. I have also

Today I had such bad pain and I feel like my whole body is under attack I wonder if I will ever get better!! I agree about stress and cold effecting how I feel !

Don't be discouraged! Your body is under attack. This is a tough battle, but you will win the war! Some day soon the good days will outnumber the bad and you will look back and be amazed at your own strength!