Today

Today I seem weaker then I have in a year gbs, took a part of me everyone said id get better but I haven't its been a year and a have and I'm blessed for what I can do but the not feeling thing really sucks I miss feeling my daughters beautiful hair when I brush it, and this terrible pain in my feet and hands, I get so tired easy ,I'm a single mom and my kids are so great to me,I'm just glad I have this support group now thanks for all the the storys I have read,

I was diagnosed Nov 18, 2014. I was toldby my rehab MD it would take me about 4 to 6 months to get functional and about a year to get about 90 percent. But again they said everyone is different. I get tired easily. I hate the numbness in my finger tips, and it hurts to try and open a bottled water. I get fatigued too. I have been lucky to return to work at 3 days a week this week. But I am anxious about the stress and fatigue factors. I can see that I am going to have sleep problems from worrying. I know what you mean about integrating with family. My youngest daughter will graduate from high school in a couple years. She was talking about how great it would be to go to the beach or an amusement park. Would I be able to get in any water and not drown? I can’t walk long enough and get too fatigued for a park. I am 52 years old and will have general age weakness progress anyway. I am just going to give it to God and keep exercising. He has a plan.